Sweeties, it’s time to put away the boots, and lighten things up with this season’s must have Spring shoes and sandals. Here’s a mini round-up of spring shoe trends to watch.
Spring shoes - sandals-Tory-Burch
– Hooray for flats! No need to sink into the grass or stumble on the sand and ruin your heels at that upcoming summer event, as flats are still in and prettier than ever. This pair from Tory Burch have the Seventies, beach vibe and add a bright pop of colour.
– They never went out of fashion with us. Stylish, elegant and perfect at the office or out on the town. We love Dior’s take on the kitten.
Spring Shoes - Dior kitten heels
– Spring shoe inspiration from the 70s has come around again. From crazy pineapple inspired stacks, for a Carmen Miranda moment, to platform Prada beauties. We just love a little spring kitsch.
Spring Shoes - D&G pineapple sandals
Spring Shoes - Roger Vivier Block Heels
– Be careful with blocks. Too low and they can look frumpy, but these Roger Vivier silver shoes with cute block heels are stylish.
– We’re not exactly converts of the logo pool slide. All that expense for plastic sandals? If you must wear them, then Adidas and other sports brands have cool pairs at a fraction of the cost that are perfect to slide into poolside.
– No, no, no. Our advice is to step away sweeties.
Spring shoes - Adidas pool slides